Nicole Neelufar Mohaghegh [Neelu]
Boston University Questrom School of Business, Boston, MA (May 2018)
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (Concentrations: Marketing)
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE AND LEADERSHIP POSITIONS
Verge Campus, Boston, MA March 2014–Present
Editor-in-Chief BU Chapter/Marketing Agent/Press Manager
- Created news specific content on collegiate lifestyle and entertainment writing articles and creating multi-media marketing materials to share, publicizing Verge Campus and doubling viewership from 250,000 views to 500,000 views.
- Built and managed a staff of 16 individuals as interns and aspiring journalists/creatives.
- Constructed and oversaw the promotion and implementation of The Verge Campus Tour and conducted a music industry artist campaign series utilizing multi-media marketing components.
- Organized social events on campus and collaborations with other organizations on campus to increase the involvement of the student body.
- Press covered concert events, festivals, Forbes 30 Under 30 Summit, and local business grand openings; Interviewed notable artists such as Zedd, Tori Kelly, Skylar Grey, and more for news coverage.
GoodMusicAllDay, Boston, MA November 2015—Present
- Promoted artists and their work/music through article reviews, interviews, and photoshoots/presswork.
- Authored 700 detailed and well-researched articles on topics about the music world.
- Advertised concerts via social media for audience members to feel “directly” connected to artists.
Boston University Music Business Club, Boston, MA February 2014—Present
Co-Founder/Events Committee Head/ President
- Created committees to organize music management goals and activities.
- Organized events such as: Acoustic Coffee Shop Event, Meet The Music Network Event With Republic Records Representative, Way of the Wu: Guest Speaker Sophia Chang, and Hip-Hop Mixtape Release and Cipher, and Music Industry Conference.
- Facilitated and mediated communication of plans between committees and other involved groups.
WTBU Radio (Boston University), Boston, MA September 2014—Present
- Ran and hosted a radio show discussing topics of current events and college lifestyle for listener enjoyment and knowledge, marketing local companies, and interviewing artists.
- Constructed weekly playlists for the show, including video and podcast recaps.
- Mentored a radio crew of five interns.
- EVENT PLANNING POSITIONSMarketer of BU UNICEF (2014); Delta Sigma Pi Gamma Chapter VP Social (Fall 2016)
Languages: First Language English, Proficient in French, Fluent in Farsi
Proficient in: Adobe Photoshop, Digital Photography, Videography, Microsoft Office PowerPoint, Blogging, HubSpot Certification in Inbound/Outbound Marketing, Social Media, Gliffy (Business Process Mapping), WordPress, Event Planning, Customer Service, Teamwork & Management